2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Little Monsters

Hi all, It's Saturday again and my turn to inspire you.



This week I have used Monster Mash and what a cutie it is. I have coloured the image with my promarkers which were picked to match my papers. The papers are from a christmas Dovecraft pack but shhh don't tell anyone. I have then added a sentiment that I typed myself and some little gems. This little card is off to my little monster cousin so I have made it into a pocket card with some Birthday Money added.

Please check out the 2 cute ink shop where you will find a load of adorable little images.

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww so cute :D and I couldn't tell they were xmas papers, but hey if it fits, it fits! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute love it you did a great job on this.

    ReplyDelete