2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Monday, August 20, 2012

A Late Monday Post

Yeah, I know, I am a little late in posting today, somehow I can't keep track of what day it is anymore.  Maybe once school starts we will get back on some sort of schedule.  Today my card features a newbie to 2 Cute Ink called Bear Crayon, but take a look around the store, there are some great images for many different creations

I used some paper I found in my scrap bin and then let my 14 yr old color.  He was happy to be part of the creating. Off the get something cleaned.  Hope you all have a great week and see you here next week


Your Monday Gal,
Jenn Zeeb

3 comments:

  1. this is adorable and so great you got your kiddo to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute paper to use for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love how your son colored and had a part in your creation.

    ReplyDelete