2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Friday, August 17, 2012

Pumpkin love

Welcome to Friday Jan here with your Friday inspiration post for 2 cute ink.  This week we have been focusing on Fall and Halloween themed images from the 2 cute ink shop.  I am sharing with you Pumpkin love.  My sentiment hanging out with my peeps from tlc creations. 



I used papers from dcwv autumn melody stack and i colored the image with copics and i used the postage stamp dies from spellbinders.  Have a great weekend. 

5 comments:

  1. Super, Super Cute Jan I love the paper you colored the pumpkins on it looks a bit textured? Sentiment is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and that sentiment is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab papers and love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors! Makes me realize fall is just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete