2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Forget Tricks! How About A Freebie Digital Stamp?


Halloween is def all about the treats ;) hehehe

So I seem to be a week behind my 2 Cute DT buds, but I blame this on the dire state of my craft room! However I spent a good couple of hours doing a major blitz on Sunday (mainly just on the junk) and getting together some order! Enough order in fact to find space on my desk to make this tag using Candy Corn Bat


Coloured in using Promarkers: 
Bat: Violet, Lilac and Lavender
Candy Corn: Ivory, Mango and Plum Preserve
Outline: Twilight Sky

Background of tag was coloured in with Distress Inks:
Salty Ocean, Peacock Fathers, Dusty Concord, Faded Jeans and Soot Black

Some white metallic paint through sequin waste and a spritz of Tattered Angels Marshmallow

Possibly one of my favourite tags I've made :D

Anyway, I'm off to get in a tub which is similar in colour to Candy Corn Bat!
See ya Kt x 


6 comments: