2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Wishing you pump "grins"...

I'm continuing on with my Halloween theme this week for my 2 Cute Ink card, with another creation using the Pumpkin and Spider Cutie.



I colored the cuties with my Copics and boy I tell you what, I've used a whole lot of the ink from the yellow reds for this guy. :) I love the blending on both of them, even though I covered up the cute spider with some Stickles. I again went with a subtle shading using my mid-tone yellow-red on the pumpkin to get some texture and contours.

I'm pretty excited about tomorrow. It is our first Challenge here at 2 Cute Ink! What is even more amazing is the challenge coincides with Heidi's new releases, so you get to see the new images as the inspiration for the challenge - cool, huh? :) I'm excited and I hope I see a lot of new and familiar faces in the challenge.

post signature


Images used:
Pumpkin and Spider Cutie -- 2 Cute Ink
Sentiment & paper --  Create with TLC

Markers used:
Spider: C-1, C-3, C-5, C-7
Pumpkin: YR02, YR07, YR20

Papers:
Memory Box Co: Nightfall

3 comments: