2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Flamingo Fun!

Hi All!

Nicole here again with a fun card using the cute Flamingo Fun image. Its really hot and sunny in Ireland at the moment which is very unusual! So I was very inspired by all the blue sky and sunshine to create a fun and sunny card that would be a cheery hello to anyone. I fussy cut the image and cut the sun from it and incorporated it into my sentiment - hello sunshine....that's what I see anyway, hope others see that too!

I added some fun doodling and faux stitching too. My ribbon on my tag is actually thin washi tape too, I didn't have any ribbon the right colour so I improvised!


 You can see the dimension on the sentiment and flamingo below, I popped them up on foam pads for a bit more interest.
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope the sun is shining where you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment