2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Snowflake Owl....

Hi all, Nicole here today to share a card made with the Snowflake Owl digi. I inked up a card and stamped it with a woodgrain stamp. I die cut the circle out of it and stuck my owl onto the inside of the card to peek out through the hole. I added a sentiment on a hand cut banner on the front of the card.

You can't tell in the picture but I added stickles to the star on the sentiment and also onto the snowflake points on the image inside too for some sparkle!


I love this little guy with his scarf and ear warmers. There is definitely more of a chill in the air and I am getting into winter mode with this guy!


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you are all having crafty fun!



1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of the woodgrain card front being a tree....cute!

    ReplyDelete