2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Gingerbread Tags

Hi All,

Nicole here again for some more Tuesday inspiration. For this week I decided to make a start on gift tags for Christmas. I used the very cute Gingerbread Boy and Gingerbread Girl images in the store for my tags. I printed the images out and die cut them from the card using a spellbinders nested tag die.

I then added a hole at the top and set an eyelet into this for extra strength when tying them on to things. Some festive washi tape around the bottom brought in some more colour and I used a Studio Calico date stamp to add the date on the side in Festive Berries Distress Ink.

The images were coloured in with my Chromatix markers and some gel pens for some sparkle too. I added some faux stitching to finish them off then.

I hope you enjoyed these, happy crafting!!

1 comment: