2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Blog
Daily Inspirations!

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Turtles, Owls And Hearts, Oh My!



Happy Thursday everyone, Martha here with my very first post for 2 cute ink!! I was so excited to have the opportunity to design something for 2 cute ink I couldn't do just one project! So for my first one I used the ADORABLE new Cupcake Turtle Digi stamp, to make a cute milk carton candy favour box, I used this one for a birthday box, but this would be a really cute favour box for any occasion!


For my second project I used the Owl You need is Love digi stamp. I absolutely loved this digi when it first came out! I have used it several times since. This time I kept it super simple, I wanted the image to be the focal point!

I hope you enjoyed my projects! I know I had a blast making them! Have a wonderful week!

7 comments: